Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jamie is still declining in lung function on an almost daily basis. He sleeps a lot and is finding it harder to eat. We are surrounding ourselves with loved ones, and filling our days with laughter and joy. We take strength from those around us, and find comfort in the presence of one another. 

We will be in touch with the Transplant Team on Monday. We will also know by the end of the week whether Jamie is going to be listed for re-transplant. I am also hoping for a sense of James' prognosis, but I know that bronchiolitis obliterans is exceptionally variable and unpredictable for each individual. 

We continue to live from one moment to the next. We don't take a minute together for granted. I am filled with a lot of gratitude for James. He has changed my life in ways that I never imagined possible. We are not done fighting for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment