Friday, November 2, 2012

4 months ago

James and I were married on July 2, 2012. On July 3, 2012, James' lung function took a sharp decline, and continued to decline rapidly over the next couple of months. Every day together is a reason to celebrate. Today, James and I celebrate our four month wedding anniversary. These are the vows that continue to hold true to each and every moment of our lives together:

I make these promises to you:

I promise to love you throughout our lives together.
I will care for you with trust and respect.
I will offer support and encouragement for your individual growth, and for the fulfillment of our shared dreams.
I will celebrate life’s joys with you, and comfort you through life’s sorrows.
I will provide you with strength and hope for the future.

Together, we will act in ways that show compassion for all humanity, and respect for the earth and all living beings.
We will create balance in our lives, practice gratitude, and be sensitive to each other's needs.
We will build a home and a life together that is filled with love, happiness, and peace.

I love you.
Let’s get really, really, really old together.

No comments:

Post a Comment