Tuesday, May 28, 2013

gratitude

I am short of words. Instead, I will focus on gratitude.

I am grateful for James.
I am grateful for James' strength and determination.
I am grateful for James' laughter and smile.
I am grateful for James' passion for life.
I am grateful for James' love.
I am grateful for organ donation and transplant.
I am grateful for activism and advocacy.
I am grateful for access to world-class medical care.
I am grateful for an exceptional team of professionals in the ICU.
I am grateful for feline cuddles and kisses.
I am grateful for sunshine.
I am grateful for hope.
I am grateful for friends, family, and community.
I am grateful for gratitude.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to have the blessing that you are in my life.
    I am grateful to know such a courageous man as James.
    I am doubly grateful that you found each other and
    I am grateful for all you teach us every single day...
    Hugs! & Love love love!

    ReplyDelete